Saturday 17 November 2012

(untitled)

Ok, just a quick one. 

(1) Le boyfriend did something VERY nice last night. I slept with a smile on my face and woke up with a bigger smile.
(2) Currently spring cleaning my almost non-existent closet. Been doing this since morning and got exhausted and so hopped onto the computer and found this. It is short, direct and to the point. I kind of like it a lot. 
(3) Recovering well from my cold, thanks to sunshine! No, I have not re-written that post yet. I don't think I can rewrite it. I will draft something else along similar lines. It is crazy trying to reconstruct something like that. 
(4) I finished the JP run in 40.28 minutes. My goal was to run it all the way through, no matter how slowly I did it. I DID IT okay. That's all that matters. 

Nice weekend! x   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your real names to your voices. Anonymity is so overrated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.