Saturday 10 November 2012

Love is

In an attempt to simplify my life, I go by a few things that I think have been useful for me in focusing on the important things. One of those things is this: love is simple.

I totally get life can be complicated and everything else can be complicated, including love (here we go), we can get sucked into this sea of emotions and feel like we are drowning, suffocated or something equally thrilling, and yeah, these things are pretty awesome if not for the fact that in the aftermath of the said-infatuation-mistaken-as-love, one is left so empty and so... drained. It is like, I need my oxygen, but not the kind that is available freely in the air. 

If it makes you cry in despair, it is not love. 

Love is the thing that gives you warmth in your soul, even when you are not sure there is sunshine.  

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your real names to your voices. Anonymity is so overrated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.