Tuesday 27 November 2012

Revenge is one of the strongest motivators there is

Let me introduce you to one of my favourite bloggers, Xiaxue. If you like reading blogs and you are Asian, chance is that you must have heard of her.

The reasons why I like her are primarily because she is very comfortable with herself and she has very thick skin (she said so herself). I look forward to the day that I get to be that comfortable in my own skin and write with my real name plastered all over my blog.

Recently she wrote this piece called Loving Your Haters that reminded me of two things:


(1) Revenge is one of the strongest motivators there is; and
(2) Success is the best form of revenge.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your real names to your voices. Anonymity is so overrated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.