Tuesday 30 April 2013

Does thinking about something too often means you want that something?

As you can already probably tell, I think a lot. A lot of thinking about far too many things. Things that I probably shouldn't think about, but do anyway, and not necessarily derive pleasure nor satisfaction from such things. In short, it gives me a headache.

But since I think about things far too often, I get headaches on a regular basis, such that I think, headches are like err.. the constant feeling that I have, so much so that I got used to them.

In case you are wondering, no, I am not thinking about inappropriate thoughts. Define inappropriate however inappropriately you want to. hehe.

My question is this: does thinking about something too often means you want that something?

I think the answer is only yes when it applies to shoes.

And then I buy the said shoes so that I stop thinking about them, only to, oh well, start thinking about a different pair of shoes, which I almost always end up buying, and the cycle goes on.

Funnily enough, this only applies to shoes for me. Yes, that sort of means I am shallow. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your real names to your voices. Anonymity is so overrated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.