Tuesday 8 January 2013

Quickie

Hey guys,

Just a quick note on a follow up on how everything is as they should be. Kind of like a realisation (again) from me that everything is indeed as they should be. I know that this drives some of you totally nuts (because we are masters of our own destinies - and I share that opinion, to a certain extent), but I promise this is not intended to annoy you. Rather this is me apologising for not replying to your emails on time and not being able to meet up with you in the near future. I realise that this is partially my fault for not being as organised as I can be, then again, one needs to be somewhat not organised before one can be back to being organised again yes?

It doesn't make sense, I know. Life happens, and I am living it. I hope you are too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your real names to your voices. Anonymity is so overrated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.