Saturday 12 January 2013

Our love has been more than enough

This morning, taking a trip down memory lane with the words "I wish you enough". Back in my early days of blogging, not using my name all over the net, waaay before blogging with Fox (which has since been shut down as a platform), I stumble upon those words. He wrote about his break up with his then girlfriend, and of the pain and the sorrows that he felt at the time, yet with a clear conscience to let go of her, of his love and of memories of them together, as well as any hopes and fears that he had for the two of them.

He said: I wish you enough.

We became friends in real life (in addition to virtual world). He has since found love and got married to a wonderful woman, and we became friends too.

(Yes, if you google "I wish you enough" you would get various versions floating around the web, I have absolutely no idea who has got the original source.)

So. In light of recently saying good bye to a dear friend, not a forever goodbye, more like a long-term temporary goodbye...


I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye".

Our love has been more than enough. I wish you enough. 

(This is taken directly from this website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your real names to your voices. Anonymity is so overrated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.