Wednesday 31 October 2012

They don’t call it full time for nothin’


As is somewhat rather expected of me, I am lacking time to do the things that I want to do. This is not about some things being more important than others (ok, maybe there is a bit of truth in that). These days it is more about the fact that I run out of energy to do things. Like updating this blog. I am not going to apologise for this because as I have always said (in real life), life happens, I hop on the ride. Plus I am trying to run as much as I can these days; don’t worry, in case you think I am turning into some exercise nut case, the key word here is “trying”. It does leave me exhausted on the days that I do it, with the upside that I sleep better at night from exhaustion. Waking up is a lot harder though, so if you have insomnia, you may want to give exercise a try.

My life is not filled with glam and glitz, I don’t party every other night, I don’t go to events worth blogging about. My day is filled with going to the office, doing office stuff that I don’t want to blog about. Spare me, please. I like blogging, but as it is right now, it is a hobby and it is sporadic and intermittent, kind of something I do when I have time and occasionally make time for. Subsequently, it is hard to update every day, or even every other day. I am struggling with once a week. Yea, I know, they don’t call some bloggers full time bloggers for nothin’.

What is undeniably true is that, I am getting older. I hate to admit this, but as I get older, I feel like I have less energy. This means everything takes more effort than it used to. Surviving on 4 hours sleep was nothing, puh-lease. Now, it is a one way ticket towards me being grumpy for the whole day, plus patchy skin. I am not sure which one is worse, but I know that I don’t like myself when I am sleep deprived. I think I am trying to make up for the fact that I used to be so sleep deprived. Is that even possible?? It is like I have to pay all these sleep debts before I can start making deposits.

Anyway.

I woke up this morning missing Bangkok. It is kinda understandable given that it was only some time ago that I woke up to this view


I know, I know. It is kind of easier to miss beautiful things than ugly things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your real names to your voices. Anonymity is so overrated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.