Friday 26 October 2012

I am inspirational

Just a short one today. 

Went running. Currently in pain. Woke up at 4am craving char kway teow

I have come to the conclusion that the dieting is perhaps the more difficult out of the lethal combination of dieting and exercising. The exercise is usually over in 1 hour and the pain I can sort of deal with. The hunger is more persistent and tends to strike at weird hours, not to mention has the ability to wake me up from my sleep. 

On a brighter note, I can now say that people find me inspirational! God, just thinking about that makes me so happy (yeah, I know, I am shallow like that). Little victories like this are meant to be celebrated okay. Plus I have so many encouraging people in my life, two of which ran with me yesterday and were explaining the science of running and dieting. As I have always said (in real life), knowledge is power!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your real names to your voices. Anonymity is so overrated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.